Line Edge Profile Extractor
Related downloads for this plug-in:Download Plug-In (65.7 KB)
Installation of SPIP™ Plug-Ins
1. Install the SPIP™ software if not already installed.
SPIP™ can be downloaded here and will run plug-ins even in demo mode.
2. Unzip the downloaded plug-in .zip file.
3. Save the .dll file into the SPIP UserDLL directory.
By default installation the path should be: C:\Program Files\Image Metrology\SPIP x.x.x\UserDLL
4. Open the SPIP™ software and then click on the Plug-Ins menu item
The downloaded plug-in should now appear in the drop-down menu
Terms and Conditions:
In addition to possible terms and conditions included in the documentation. e.g. in 'Readme.txt' files, in the downloadable Software packages the following terms and conditions apply:
DEFINITIONS: In the following the word 'Software' refers to one of the SPIP™ plug-ins available for FREE download on this web page. 'Software' covers executables (dll's), source code archives, documentation, and example files. 'Provider' refers to the person or organisation which has provided (developed) the Software. 'User' refers to the person or organisation which downloads the software.
GRANT OF LICENSE: The Provider grants to you this personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to use the Software as plug-in to SPIP™ provided that you adhere to all of the terms and conditions of this end user license agreement. The source code (when made available by the Provider) may be modified. Programs based on modified Software downloaded from this web site may be distributed with proper reference but may not be subject to commercialization.
1. You are expressly prohibited from copying, selling, leasing, redistributing, assigning, or transferring in any matter, the Software or any portion thereof.
2. When the source code is not made available by the provider, you, the User, is expressly prohibited from modifying or merging the software.
3. When the source code is NOT made available by the Provider you, the User, are expressly prohibited from reverse engineering, decompiling, translating, disassembling, deciphering, decrypting, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Software as such Software contains proprietary material of Licensor. You may not otherwise modify, alter, adapt, port, or merge the Software.
OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE: The Provider own all rights that may exist from time to time in this or any other jurisdiction, whether foreign or domestic, under patent law, copyright law, publicity rights law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law or other similar protections, regardless of whether or not such rights or protections are registered or perfected (the 'Intellectual Property Rights'), in the Software. ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN AND TO THE SOFTWARE ARE AND SHALL REMAIN IN PROVIDER.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: You agree that in obtaining, installing, distributing, running, or otherwise making use of the Software, you will abide by all applicable laws, including without limitation intellectual property laws and export control laws.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER: To the maximum extend permitted by applicable law the Provider of the software, including when this is Image Metrology A/S, disclaims all responsibility for the function and behaviour of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS GIVEN AS IS AND NO WARRANTY APPLIES. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software is with the User (you). The Provider (including Image Metrology A/S) of the Software assumes NO liability should the software cause any damage, loss of data, generate inaccurate results, conflict with other programs or in any other way cause undesired effects. In such cases the User (you) will assume all costs for correction of damages including servicing and repair.
TERMINATION: This end user license agreement is in effect until terminated. You, the User, may terminate this license agreement at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying all copies of the Software. The License will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software. Upon any termination, the user agrees to uninstall the Software and return or destroy all copies of the Software, any accompanying documentation, and all other associated materials.