SPIP™ will run on most standard PCs running Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10*. However, we recommend the following minimum configuration:
|CPU Speed:||1 GHz|
|Graphics Card:||3D accelerated, 1024x768 pixels resolution, 24 or 32 bit color depth (limited performance in 16 bit color depth mode **)|
|Hard Disk:||100 MB free|
|In order to generate reports using Word ActiveReporter in the Batch Processing Module you need to have MS Word 2000 or later installed.
* .NET 4.0 is required and is installed if not present. Service Pack 3 is required for Windows XP. SPIP™ versions up until 4.8.7 also run on Windows NT. Versions up until 4.4.11 also run on Windows 98.
SPIP™ on Mac: SPIP™ is a Windows only application but has been tested to work fine under Parallels > Windows on Mac.
** Limitations for 16 bit color mode:
- No image overview in image Zoom Navigation Area
- No preview of color scales
- Built In color scales are hidden when Custom color scales exist
- Limited color resolution in 2D and 3D image windows