The next BIG step: MountainsSPIP™ 8
Exclusive for SPIP customers: New MountainsSPIP 8 for FREE
We are currently working hard on a new development, together with our colleagues at Digital Surf *), to bring you the next generation of SPM image analysis software, based on the industry-standard Mountains platform and all the best SPIP interactivity and analytical tools.
Our new product, called MountainsSPIP 8, will be unveiled at the MRS Fall Exhibit in Boston November 2018 and available for customers early 2019.
- Scientific software with a document layout: Organize the different steps of your image processing on one or several pages and publish them directly in different formats (PDF, Word etc.).
- Total traceability: See all the analysis steps already applied to your data and instantly revert back to any step in the process. If you edit any step, all dependent steps are automatically updated.
- Save your work and pick up where you left off last time.
- Automate repetitive work and speed up your analysis process with powerful tools.
- Compatibility with all scanning probe microscopes: SPM, AFM, STM, SNOM, etc. and also with ANY other microscope or surface measuring instrument like scanning electron microscope, confocal microscope, 3D optical profiler etc.
Very good news: All SPIP customers who have an active maintenance service at the time of release of MountainsSPIP 8 will be entitled to an upgrade to this new product, absolutely free of charge. You can read about the details below.
So, it is important to make sure your SPIP maintenance service is renewed, even if it expired long time ago.
Who will receive a free MountainsSPIP 8 license?
- All SPIP customers having purchased a SPIP licenses after September 1st 2018
- All SPIP customers having updated their SPIP maintenance service after September 1st 2018
- All SPIP customers having an active SPIP maintenance service on the release date of MountainsSPIP 8.0.0
Please find more license information on the MountainsSPIP FAQ page.
SPIP maintenance service benefits include:
- Free updates to maintain your version up-to-date
- Premium technical support
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
*) Image Metrology and Digital Surf are part of the same group since July 2014.